Monday 7 June 2010

MONDAY 7th JUNE 2010 09:25(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (7.6.40)
In Norway... The British cruiser Devonshire carries the king of Norway and his government from Tromso to Britain.

On the Western Front... In their advance on the coastal region, the Germans take Montdidier, Noyon and Fores-les-Eaux. They are now only 20 miles from the Seine at Rouen.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Seminar prep and promotion all day, Reiki class in the evening.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Whatever you do and say to others, as well as think to yourself, has consequences for YOU

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I get it. I really do. Ultimately, finally I get it. The rest is just learning more about it.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Does blame and anger toward others empower you or weaken you?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I thought I wanted a career, but it turns out I just wanted to get paid. : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.53
GRAND PRIX - Samurai (1983)
A tragically mismarketed obscure financial flop, it's an AOR masterpiece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iooSDBO9JOs

TRIVIA
No one really knows why the word "dog" overtook the Saxon-derived "hound" or "hund" as the usual word for the animal in English. "Dog" has no origin in Anglo-Saxon, Danish, Latin, or French.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Every obstacle that causes me a change of direction is precious learming experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment