Friday 27 August 2010

FRIDAY 27th AUGUST 2010 09:10(BST)

I'M BACK! SORRY IF YOU MISSED ME.

THIS DAY IN WW2 (27.8.40)
In Iceland... The Coastal Command of the RAF establishes an air base to help in convoy protection. At this stage there are only outdated Fairey Battle aircraft situated there, but this base will soon expand.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging and miscellaneous biz follow up this morning.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Things unwholesome are better out than in, but only if the "out" is in the right place.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Emerging from a painful three-day catharsis - an essential occasional activity for therapists in order to maintain emotional intelligence.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Why does it hurt?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I think sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it : D

GARY'S ALL TIME BOTTOM 100 HITS
13. THE RAMBLERS - Sparrow Song (1979)
More ghastly tweeness from kids, and an equally ghastly Dave Lee Travis reminding me what I disliked about Radio 1 DJ's and Top of The Pops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PZFaRYmzn8

TRIVIA
There is no such thing as a banana tree. Bananas grow on plants.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I am at all times be completely honest with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment