Monday 5 July 2010

TUESDAY 6th JULY 2010 08:22(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (6.7.40)
In Algeria... At Mers-el-Kebir, the French battle cruiser Dunkerque is crippled by Swordfish torpedo-bombers from HMS Ark Royal.

In Germany... Hitler returns to Berlin in triumph after 8 weeks away.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging, client follow up, a 1-2-1 network meeting then home for the afternoon to do something about the mess indoors and the jungle garden outdoors! And I STILL need to trim my eyebrows!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Be focused sufficiently on the WHAT and the HOW comes by itself.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I can't have a day off from myself!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Where does your treasure lie?

TODAY'S ONELINER
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.77
NIGHTWISH - Oceanborn(1998)
The ultimate Symphonic Metal album - go geddit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCVehuXlJxk

TRIVIA
Horses cannot breathe through their mouths.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will always end up in the right place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment