Thursday 15 April 2010

FRIDAY 16th APRIL 2010 06:55(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (16.4.40)
In Norway... The British 146th Brigade lands at Namsos during the night and is immediately moved inland to Steinkjer. British troops also occupy the Faeroe Islands.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
HOTMAIL HACKED!! If you got an e-mail from me about shoes or other SPAM it wasn't from me! It's not a virus on my computer so there's nothing I can do about it. Fortunately it seems to be a "one off" thing. I am deleting my hotmail address book as a precaution. I very rarely send messages from it now anyway.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Peace in my life began deep within and is working it's way outward. Soon it will be visible on the surface!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
All things are simply waves on an ocean of consciousness

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is your goal worthy of your hope?

TODAY'S ONELINER
As you get older three things happen. The first thing is that your memory goes ........ and I can't seem to remember the other two ....!!! : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN Day 1
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
Now THAT'S Rock and Roll!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCssYzVl6oQ

TRIVIA
The tongue has the only muscle in the body attached at just one end

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Only what I'm doing right now is my concern

No comments:

Post a Comment