Friday 16 April 2010

SATURDAY 17th APRIL 2010 08:05(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (17.4.40)
In Norway... The British heavy cruiser Suffolk carries out a fairly effective bombardment of the German-held Stavanger airfield but is severely damaged by air attacks while retiring. Late in the day the first British forces land at Andalnses.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Contemplating the lessons of yesterday! I think I learned that you can never afford to let your attention drift from the solution to the problem. I need to keep working that focus muscle! Today is repeat circumstances of yesterday so let's see if today I can get it right.....

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Even my mistakes will serve a purpose that is clearly defined.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
The thrill of the hunt depends on the fact that the prey is elusive.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
If light never physically touches your mind, do you truly know light?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Is a dormouse really just a minature teenager in the morning? : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.2
ACE OF BASE - Happy Nation
Irresistable singalong reggae-pop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMfVFAK5Qc

TRIVIA
The UK last had a "hung parliament" in 1974. Rather than "soldier on" as a minority government, the Labour Party leader Harold Wilson called for another election later in the year and this time won with a slim majority.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will keep my focus firmly on the path in front of me

No comments:

Post a Comment