Tuesday 27 April 2010

WEDNESDAY 28th APRIL 2010 08:00(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (28.4.40)
In Norway... A further detachment of French mountain troops arrives at Harstad.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Big decision to make - endure drudgery or take crazy gamble that affects the fate of others.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Parenting is the intense experience of every emotion except hate

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I'm a better person when not cornered.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is security and stability protecting you or suffocating you?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I sat on the toilet, looked at my watch and thought "I don't have time for this sh*t" : D

GARY'S 100 CLASSIC ALBUMS YOU MUST OWN No.13
BLUE OYSTER CULT - FIRE OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN (1981)
Just brilliant!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

TRIVIA
The Decca record company is famous for auditioning The Beatles then turning them down for a recording contract. However, they did decide to sign up the Rolling Stones - that's quite a good compensation!

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Right now at this moment I will trust completely in the gentle voice of my intuition

No comments:

Post a Comment