Monday 11 October 2010

TUESDAY 12th OCTOBER 2010 06:25(BST)

Sorry! another day skipped yesterday. Busy! Busy! Busy!

THIS DAY IN WW2 (12.10.40)
From Berlin... Operation Sealion is provisionally rescheduled for the spring of 1941.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging and domestic stuff

TODAY'S THOUGHT
All that really matters right now is are you doing the best thing?

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I'm doing what I love if not quite how I envisaged

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Where is the best place to be?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I used to be a lifeguard, but some blue kid got me fired : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
Let's ROCK!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXP7kyIv1E

TRIVIA
A typical American eats 28 pigs in his/her lifetime.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will just stop occasionally and remember what's important

No comments:

Post a Comment