Saturday 9 October 2010

SUNDAY 10th OCTOBER 2010 07:15(BST)

...This has been more like a "nine every other day" blog of late, not by intention. Sat am I had a mega sleep-in, leaving no time to blog, and Sunday am woke up at 1.30am after wife coughed in my face! Oh well....

THIS DAY IN WW2 (10.10.40)
In Occupied Luxembourg... The Germans run a plebiscite in Luxembourg. When the results are counted they find that 97 percent of the population is opposed to their occupation. The experiment is not repeated elsewhere.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Since I had insomnia from 1.30 I decided to make most of it and schedule a week's tweets. After blogging it's all-domestic.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
The whole point of your uniqueness is to give you the opportunity to be original.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Can now go for prolonged periods as my True Self, some way to go before it's constant.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What are you frightened of right now?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I had buns of steel then I discovered fresh cream buns : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
A prog singalong classic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB17uWuBrL0

TRIVIA
1. Today's date is 10.10.10!
2. The three biggest uses for milk are ice cream, cheese and milk chocolate in that order.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
This day I will give the best of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment