Thursday 9 September 2010

THURSDAY 10th SEPTEMBER 2010 07:30(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2(10.9.40)
In Albania... The Italians begin to increase their force in Albania by 40,000 over the next ten days in preparation for their proposed attack on Greece.

In Berlin... Hitler decides that the Luftwaffe has not yet won clear air supremacy and puts off his decision on Sea Lion until September 14th, which means that the invasion is now scheduled for September 24th.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging and domestic

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Only a strong sense of self can prevent absorbtion into the assumptions everyone else makes.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I'm just beginning to learn how to centre my awareness in who I truly am, rather than in my character. As I have learned to stop resisting the energies that flow within my mind, I have experienced a shift in perspective where I hurt yet do not suffer. My goal now is to keep focused for long enough that it becomes automatic and I live from this perspective all the time. There is a peace here that has no opposite.

TODAY'S ONELINER
Love is indeed blind, but don't worry, marriage will open your eyes : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
More punk! WOOOOOAAAARRRGGHH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmEZs_Kcms

TRIVIA
The smelting of aluminium was first done successfully in Western Europe in 1827. The Chinese were already doing it in 300.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I can only find happiness by giving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment