Tuesday 28 September 2010

WEDNESDAY 29th SEPTEMBER 2010 06:50(BST)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (29.9.40)
Over Britain... Hurricane fighters intercept a formation of German Heinkel He111 bombers over the Irish Sea. Three fighters and 3 bombers are shot down.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging and domestic.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
To find some things harder for you than the average person is all the more reason to work at them. Be beither ashamed nor sorry for yourself.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Other people, particularly loved ones counting on you is an excellent incentive to "keep it together" and tackle your personal issues.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is what you're doing now part of a life-strategy?

TODAY'S ONELINER
When a fish in a reservoir smacks into a wall, does it shout "DAM!"? : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
When I used to get prolonged downers, I used to turn to this reflective number.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIiZION79-w

TRIVIA
Sherlock Holmes never said 'Elementary, my dear Watson.' in any of the novels.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will be here for as long as I can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment