Thursday 25 November 2010

FRIDAY 26th NOVEMBER 1962 06:50(GMT)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

THIS DAY IN WW2 (26.11.1940)
In Occupied Poland... Work begins on the creation of a Jewish ghetto in Warsaw in which the Germans intend to herd the local Jewish population under dreadful living conditions. The Germans describe the move as a "health measure."
In the Mediterranean... Aircraft from the British carrier Eagle raid Tripoli. In another operation the carrier Illustrious attacks targets on Rhodes.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
After an explosive and mutually wounding encounter with family member, a day of quiet contemplation is in order.
Twitter Followers = 935 (up 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I range from hero to villain in the perception of others. Since I am always the same person from my own viewpoint, I am led to conclude that life itself is a question of perception.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Most of us are doing our best with what we know and what we have,

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Would your enemies be friends in a different time and place?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Sex for love is free. Sex for money is much cheaper : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
My birthday treat
TRIVIA
Gothic Subculture as a social grouping originated in England in the early 1980's but Gothic literary style originated with the novel The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole, published in 1794
TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
If I'm not given a chance I'll create my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment