Tuesday 16 November 2010

WEDNESDAY 17th NOVEMBER 2010 06:40(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (17.11.1940)
Over Germany... British bombers conduct a raid on the Gelsenkirchen oil plant, in the Ruhr, during the night.
Over Britain... There is a nighttime raid on Southampton by 150 German aircraft.
In London... Air Marshal Dowding is replaced at Fighter Command by Air Marshal Sholto Douglas. Dowding is sent to work for the Ministry of Aircraft Production in the section dealing with orders for American planes. A new RAF Command for Army Cooperation is created, to be led by Air Marshal Arthur Barratt.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
A busy day away from the keyboard with a client and then "other job" where I will practise my centering skills. In fact I won't get back to the keyboard until tomorrow afternoon with an important networking meeting then shopping in the morning. Heads down and get to it!
Twitter Followers = 933 (down 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Been in a very neutral/centred mood since my Thai massage birthday surpise yesterday. Today I am focusing on positive feeling, a technique I will be going into in my book next year, EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Measure your worth by the number of people you make happy.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you just existing or truly living?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I am NOT trying to show you contempt. On the contrary, I'm trying to hide it. : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
Here's a very obscure surf music song that later got turned into a hippie number by Vanity Fair. I couldn't find the latter, which I prefer, so here's the surf original by the Sunrays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6BM_Iu9-_g

TRIVIA
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I need only concern myself with what I can change

No comments:

Post a Comment