Thursday 4 November 2010

THURSDAY 4th NOVEMBER 2010 12:45(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (4.11.40)
In the Balkans... The first Greek counterattacks begin in the northern sector of the front. The Italian offensive, despite its numerical strength, is already in difficulties.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Networking and other business follow-up, housework and family time
Twitter Followers = 927 (up 3)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Quite pleased with my own rapid recovery from low mood - I now have a very determinist/fatalist attitude which is helping me relax into the moment.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Never make an important decision when your body's impatient for lunch!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What do you really mean by "I" - what actually is this "I" that is conscious of your experience?

TODAY'S ONELINER:
I just can't get enough minimalism : D

TODAY'S TUNE I LIKE
A great track by Free that often gts missed in the shadow of ALL RIGHT NOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vv_WbNH3z4

TRIVIA
The honeybee kills more people worldwide than all the poisonous snakes combined.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
All I need do is put one foot in front of the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment