Sunday 19 December 2010

MONDAY 20th DECEMBER 2010 08:05 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (20.12.1940)
In Bulgaria... New anti-Semitic laws are introduced. There are also measures against Freemasons and other secret societies.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Four sessions today - a day devoted entirely to hypnotherapy - maybe a little bookwriting in and around.
Twitter Followers = 985 (up 2)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
The learning point regarding calming the mind is being reinforced by circumstances - I can't relax my attention and get away with it! The "wobble" has however had benefits in giving me fresh insights that I can use in my Practice.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Whatever is in your heart is whatever you will bring to others.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
How will you develop yourself as a person today?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Comforting news - a shark will only bite you if you're wet. : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
oh wow *speechless*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peeebeee/4540018777/in/pool-25698784@N00

TRIVIA
In the original story, Cinderella was called Aschenputtel and her slippers were made out of fur.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Just by my capacity to make a difference I have worth to offer this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment