Saturday 25 December 2010

SUNDAY, BOXING DAY DECEMBER 2010 08:15 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (26.12.1940)
Over Occupied France... British RAF aircraft conduct daylight raids on airfields in Brittany and a nighttime raid on Bordeaux.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
With missus off to daughter's noon-10pm, I really do have time for my own thing, although son may well request a "lad's evening" - you have to be flexible around fickle teenagers.

Consequently, day 2 of festive slobbery will be enjoyed - even better as there is no extensive catering to do.

I got rid of a lot of "bot followers" yesterday - people who follow you but all they do is post scheduled ads and links. This may reduce my own followers somewhat but they're not my target audience anyway - only the ones who actually read tweets are worth knowing online.
Twitter Followers = 1001(up 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I enjoyed the most relaxed and happy Christmas Day I can ever remember yesterday. Frankly because for the first time ever there was no one who made me feel awakward, embarrassed, angry, or a problem. It was truly delicious! Now I've had a taste of it, I can't see myself volunteering for anything less in future.

I continue to be pleased that I continue to fend off ghosts of events past and fears of the future by focus on the moment - another test passed!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
This is the only moment that matters - it's the only one you can change.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
How will 2011 be different?

TODAY'S ONELINER
The height of stupidity? That depends on how tall you are : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
Just beautifully crafted
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vampbeauty/5249800058/in/pool-536840@N24

TRIVIA
Even since breaking up, every year without exception the Beatles sell more albums than the Rolling Stones who are still officially together.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Not how it is but what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment