Friday 3 December 2010

SATURDAY 4th DECEMBER 2010 08:10(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (4.12.1940)
In the Balkans... The Greek forces continue their advance and enter Premeti.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
After a great night's sleep, the day promises to see me having my awareness in the right place throughout - listening to my intuition. It's a day for nuturing all sorts of different relationships, online, at home and in the "supplementary income" job.
Twitter Followers = 953 (up 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Only my intuition is fit to lead. My intellect and emotions are essential servants but tyrannical masters.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Have you noticed that there is always someone you can help?

TODAY'S ONELINER
An employee of the month is a loser dressed up as a winner : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
It's all in the face
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sicliff/5172582499/in/pool-536840@N24

TRIVIA
Famous dyslexics: Hans Christian Andersen, Cher, Tom Cruise, Albert Einstein, Whoopie Goldberg, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Gen. George S. Patton

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I have everything I need here and now for the next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment