Tuesday 14 December 2010

WEDNESDAY 15th DECEMBER 2010 06:45(GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (15.12.1940)
Over Germany ... The RAF bombs Berlin.
Over Italy... British planes bomb Naples. An Italian cruiser is reported damaged.
In Occupied France... The coffin of Napoleon II (1811-1832) is moved from Vienna to Paris and reburied in Les Invalides, on orders from Hitler.
In Ireland... Interned IRA members at Curragh Camp, near Dublin, continue to riot. In fighting with Irish police and military troops, one IRA member are reported shot.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
A quieter day than the last two - I want to give my presentation for tomorrow a final polish and thereafter just domestic stuff. Tomorrow will be busier!
Twitter Followers = 974 (up 3)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I have realised that all levels of consciousness are equally important - Deep Sleep, Dreaming, Trance, Self-Absorbtion and Higher Consciousness. When in Higher Consciousness, I now know to direct my attention to my intuition.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Every moment and location is of crucial importance right now.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you in control of your life?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Why did the man cross the road? ~ He heard the chicken was a slut. : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
Hmm, where next?
*no longer available, sorry!*

TRIVIA
The Film MIDNIGHT COWBOY is the only film with an "adults only" (18) certificate ever to win an Oscar for "Best Picture".

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
All the strength I need is already within me!

No comments:

Post a Comment