Thursday 30 December 2010

THURSDAY 30th DECEMBER 2010 09:10 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (30.1.1940)
In Britain... Royal Engineers and Pioneers demolish fire-gutted buildings in London to prevent further dangerous collapses.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Shopping with missus and a relaxed day thereafter, I will enjoy the opportunity to chill out, although without all the snacking I unashamedly enjoyed in the first four feast days of Christmas!
Twitter Followers = 1002(down 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
After being taken by surprise by rampant munchies last night, a more self-aware consciousness will be adopted in the evening!

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Getting lucky will earn other's congratulations, being persistent when unlucky will earn their respect.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Where in space does your being end?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I have a very secure job - because no one else wants it : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
I dare you to wake her up
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alessandro_marchi/4738094714/in/pool-25698784@N00

TRIVIA
Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Today I will achieve exactly what I'm intended for!

No comments:

Post a Comment