Saturday 1 January 2011

SUNDAY 2nd JANUARY 2011 08:30 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (2.1.1941)
In Washington... Roosevelt announces a program to produce 200 7500-ton freighters to standardized designs. They will be known as Liberty ships

TODAY IN MY LIFE
I will need to be slightly more active today, in charge of lunch, but still bags of "me time" - I can't remember the last time I had such a prolonged period of doing my own thing or having enjoyed it so much when I did - pure joy!
Twitter Followers = 1007(down 1)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
As I desired, my intention to live intuitively is extending to my leisure time with the same noticable benefit in peace of mind. After being terrorised by my own thoughts and feelings most of my life, I have the most profound sense of gratitude for both the circumstances of my life and this hard-won peace within.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
A tragic mistake is to pursue things that one thinks will produce peace of mind rather than peace of mind.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
What's the most helpful thing to say for all concerned?

TODAY'S ONELINER
In the toybox today, Lolita, the nymphomaniac rag doll, was given a final warning after being caught sat on Pinocchio's face yelling "lie to me!" : D

GOTH GIRL OF THE DAY
A dash of violet
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57817019@N08/5315410016/

TRIVIA
According to the theory of relativity, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum, which is 186,200 miles per second. Light travels slower through matter. When light moves from one type matter to another, eg air to water and hits the interface between them at an angle, the direction of the light gets shifted, a phenomenon called refraction. If the angle is too shallow, instead of passing through, the light will just bounce off, a phenomenon called reflection.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Things always work out right in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment