Tuesday 25 January 2011

WEDNESDAY 26th JANUARY 2011 07:20 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (26.1.1941)
Albania... There is an Italian counterattack near Klisura which has a slight local success.
North Africa... The Italians pull out of Mechili. The British blocking force from 4th Armored Brigade is carelessly handled and does nothing to prevent their escape.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
After two very long but fulfilling days in the Consulting Room, I am faced with the reality of home life! Loads of stuff to move about, tidy up and vacuum, all the more pressing as phase 2 of my house refurb, the kitchen, has been brought forward to Monday. As I have the "supplementary job" to go to, I can only get in a couple of hours today, but can hopefully get a lot more done tomorrow afternoon.
Twitter Followers = 1028 (no change)

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Inner peace reigns, firmly centred. I now fully understand that my outer world experience is dependent on right focus in my inner world.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
You are exactly what you believe.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
is your life a broad highway or a little circle?

TODAY'S ONELINER
The things that come to those that wait may are the things left by those who got there first. : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 bowl of porridge, 1 BLT, 3 biscuits, 2 fruit yoghurts, 1 curry+rice
I thought I would stop at the BLT but came home ravenous!

TRIVIA
Notables who were the only child in their families include Hans Christian Andersen, Raymond Chandler, Eric Clapton, Louis Gossett, Jr., Robert Englund, Charlton Heston, James Earl Jones, Ivan Lendl, Barry Manilow, Maria Montessori, Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Charlie "Bird" Parker, Robert Edwin Peary, Lisa Marie Presley, Pres. Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jean-Paul Sartre, Frank Sinatra, Robin Williams, and Tiger Woods.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I don't need hope, I KNOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment