Sunday 20 February 2011

MONDAY 21st FEBRUARY 2011 07:50 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (21.2.1941)
From Moscow... Changes in the Central Committee of the Communist Party are announced. Among those to be dismissed are the former ambassador to the United States, Maxim Litvinov.

In East Africa... The carrier Formidable attacks Massawa.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
A mega-busy day in the consulting room with five clients to see, but with the first one not until 10am, the morning is not as rushed as when I have an 8am start. I will be unleashing my newly modified hypnotic deepener script for the first time today - the most powerfully hypnotic script I've ever produced - I'm rather proud of it!
A session on CD to record also.

Twitter Followers = 1029 (up 1)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 0.88 pints = 500mls


TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
A disappointing defeat yesterday in that I was SERIOUSLY GRUMPY - a series of minor frustrations caught me out, and just when I thought I was finally on top of my moods. But with any defeat comes lessons, and I realized that somewhere along the line I had dropped the discipline of surrender & acceptance, so that frustrations, instead of passing harmlessly through me, hit me like a mallet! As soon as I stopped struggling and resisting, the soreness eased. I intend to build in surrender and acceptance as an intrinsic part of my morning meditation, so it's there from the start.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Without defeats, victory has no flavour.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you putting something off to the point where it's perilously late?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 peanut butter/jam sandwich, 1 chocolate bar, 1 choc biscuit, chicken+beans, 2 buttered rolls, 2 Quorn fillets, 2 Fondant Fancies

TRIVIA
The Gecko is the only lizard with a voice

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
It will all get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment