Sunday 20 February 2011

SUNDAY 20th FEBRUARY 2010 09:00 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (20.2.1941)
In North Africa... The British and German patrols make contact for the first time in the desert, near El Agheila.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
I'm back!! After a day or two tying up loose ends in the kitchen, which is now fitted and in use, but still needs decorating (separate contractor) and some roller blinds thereafter.

Today is "move in and tidy up" day! I will be moving remaining stuff into the kitchen and giving the whole house a much-needed tidy up!

Twitter Followers = 1028 (up 2)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 0.62 pints = 350mls - lowest since dehumidifier arrived!

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
After a week of struggling to control mood, yesterday I finally overthrew it, and as with any non-fatal struggle, learned a lot. Without realizing, I had been trying to THINK my way out, which you cannot do. I had to focus inward a lot deeper than I had been, and I realized that this deep inner focus needs to be continual and unbroken, not just in circumstances I don't like, if I want to keep hold of the deep inner peace I have discovered.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Those who fulfil their dreams do not settle for anything less while options remain!

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you going to settle for this?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Reading about the perils of drinking upset me, so I stopped reading. : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 peanut butter/jam sandwich, 2 chocolate bars, 1 Greggs pasty, 1 custard doughnut, 1 Feaster's burger, 1 slice choc cheesecake.

TRIVIA
"Four" is the only number in the English language that has the same number of letters in its name as its meaning.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Go deeper...

No comments:

Post a Comment