Sunday 27 February 2011

MONDAY 28th FEBRUARY 2011 06:45 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (27.2.1941)
In East Africa... Asmara in Eritrea, is bombed by British planes. The RAF has now established air superiority in this area.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
With a cancellation received yesterday, I've three clients to see all neatly slotted between noon and 6pm, meaning I can have a rare easy start on Monday morning. This will give me time at home to do the monthly accounts and some client prep.

After finally getting round to moving in the last of the pots and pans, the new kitchen is finally FINALLY complete and functional! I expect the drainpipes to be replaced today. Still waiting on quotes from the joiner (garage doors and garden gates) and the vinyl flooring supplier (bathroom).

Twitter Followers = 1042 (down 3)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 1.1 pints = 630mls

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Very recently I realised my absolute completeness within myself, and can physically experience it! It has taken me a lifetime of spiritual journeying to reach this point! The challenge now is to consolidate my grip on it, to make it a continual rather than interrupted experience. My tactic for doing this is keeping my attention focused on it. Whatever external stimulus arises, I want to remain undistracted, participating fully in life but staying completely unattached to any of it - this is my goal.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
We'd all be a lot less angry if we all knew we were safe.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Who decided what SHOULD happen?

TODAY'S ONELINER
Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in! : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
2 packets crisps, burger/egg/chips, 3 chocolate bars.

TRIVIA
Pumice is the only rock that floats on water.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I already have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment