Saturday 12 February 2011

SUNDAY 13th FEBRUARY 2011 06:35 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (13.2.1941)
In East Africa... The carrier Formidable attacks Massawa. Formidable cannot pass through the Suez Canal to join the Mediterranean Fleet owing to mines that have been dropped by German planes. These are being cleared.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
A mountain of ironing in the morning and client prep in the afternoon.

Twitter Followers = 1027 (up 1)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 1.25 pints = 710mls

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Poor mood dragged on to about 4pm yesterday when it began to lift, for no explicable reason, but is still below normal. This morning I woke unnecessarily early, feeling troubled but with no good reason! I will slot in some "me time" and deep meditation to today's schedule to see if that gives me a lift or an insight. I have noticed that focus on the muladhara (base chakra) seems to ease it.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Those who want to grow surely will.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are your priorities right?

TODAY'S ONELINER
The problem with sex in movies is that you look up and realise you've lost the plot! : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 XL bacon butty, 1 Feasters burger, 12 squares dark choc, 2 choc bars, 1 packet crisps.

TRIVIA
Canada is Native American word meaning "Big Village".

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Neither mood nor circumstance will deflect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment