Sunday 21 February 2010

About time that floor got hoovered!

THIS DAY IN WW2 (21.2.40) Blizzards hamper the Soviet offensive operations in the Karelian Isthmus.

TODAY IN MY LIFE: Family, domestic and writing a new blog

TODAY'S THOUGHT: The universe cannot be fooled. You will be led to your true wish, not your official target.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION: Circumstances often distract me, but in every quiet moment I remember who I am.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU: In terms of company, would you choose those who cared about you or those who turned you on?

TODAY'S ONELINER: A vegetarian is someone who thinks their canine teeth are there in case they get a bit part in Twilight : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Day 22: TRANSVISION VAMP: Tell that Girl To Shut Up: Better than the Holly & The Italians original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e2v5_6RM7k

TODAY'S NAME THAT TUNE: If you can give it, I can take it, 'cause if this heart is gonna break it's gonna take a lot to break it (1989)

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION: I will trust absolutely in my own inner guidance moment by moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment