Monday 15 February 2010

All day with missus

THIS DAY IN WW2 (16.2.40): In Norwegian waters the destroyer HMS Cossack rescues 299 British POWs from the German supply ship ALTMARK. The Norwegians do not interfere.

TODAY IN MY LIFE: All day with wife. Seeing her psychiatrist first then off to Leeds

TODAY'S THOUGHT: Being honest means not having to remember what you said last time!

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION: My reaction is not me.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU: Which feeling is the best feeling?

TODAY'S ONELINER: I nearly had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Day 17: MAMAS AND PAPAS - Monday Monday: Glorious harmonies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3zSV19AksQ

TODAY'S NAME THAT TUNE And when the broken-hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer (1970)

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION: Today I will find time to become so calm that I can hear my True Self speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment