Sunday 14 March 2010

MONDAY 15/03/2010 07:40 (GMT)

THIS DAY IN WW2 (15.3.40)
The Finnish Diet (parliament), meeting in secret session during the evening, ratifies the Moscow peace agreement by 145 votes to three.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Client home visit and CD session to record. Also blogging and networking.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Darkness is not a presence of something horrible, it is the absence of light.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
As I become less concerned about me the happier I get

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is your distraction really helping or just making the road longer?

TODAY'S ONELINER
A terrified American tourist running into an Irish pub blurts out "a horse just came up to me and told me my car needs a new oil filter!" to which Seamus the barman replied "oh that's old Ned the shire horse - just ignore him, he knows nothing about cars anyway." : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Track 43
PETER SARSTEDT - Where Do You Go To My Lovely
One of two epic folk songs to make my list
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XQZYIiNgo

TRIVIA
MOTHER IN LAW is an anagram of WOMAN HITLER

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Today, whenever I encounter something nice, I will say In my life I have experienced this

No comments:

Post a Comment