Saturday 6 March 2010

SATURDAY 6/3/10, 10:00 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (6.3.40)
In the North Sea... German aircraft bomb and machinegun two lightships. In Paris... France and Italy conclude a trade agreement providing for an increase in the volume of trade between the two countries.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Putting additional self-development training to the test today!

TODAY'S WISDOM
Fear and hunger are prompts not illnesses - the answer is the right response, not a cure.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
It's not my circumstances but my reactions that determine my path.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is pain a bad thing?

TODAY'S ONELINER
The difference between a Rottweiler and a Poodle urinating on your leg is that you let the Rottweiler finish : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Track 34:
LUIS CARDENAS - Runaway
Most excellent rocked up version of the old Del Shannon number
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLDY-7TUogk

TRIVIA
The most northern town in England is Berwick On Tweed, whose soccer team, Berwick Rangers, plays in the Scottish League

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I will not let what I feel stand in the way of what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment