Wednesday 31 March 2010

THIS DAY IN WW2 (31.3.40)
The first German armed merchant cruiser, Atlantis, sails for operations against Allied shipping.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
All domestic, winding down for Easter

TODAY'S THOUGHT
You have two ears, two eyes and one mouth, to be used those proportions!

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Every day I feel my deepest self becoming calmer.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Since nothing can be kept, how will this affect your attitude?

TODAY'S ONELINER
If you want your wife to listen and pay attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep! (Thanks @Portnik for this gem from Twitter)

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Track 59
BEHIND BLUE EYES - Limp Bizkit
One of those rare covers superior to the original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrFwtlMd0H8

TRIVIA
Bing Crosby's last words were "great game of golf, fellas"

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I trust absolutely in my inner voice to guide me and will extract things for gratitude out of every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment