Sunday 7 March 2010

THIS DAY IN WW2 (7.3.40)
Heavy fighting continues around Viipuri Bay between Soviet and Finnish forces. British warships detain 6 Italian coal ships with cargoes of German-sourced coal.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
Have learned some great new techniques for staying focused and I'll be trying them out in my family and domestic life today.

TODAY'S WISDOM
The truth about life is very simple but it can take a lifetime of experience to realise it.

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
All I really have is my consciousness, which is either restless or at peace.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Which is preferable, to watch he game safely at a distance, or to participate and take a risk?

TODAY'S ONELINER
The expression "excuse me" is a popular English way of saying "Why aren't you concentrating on what you're doing you moron" : D

GARY'S DESERT ISLAND 100 Track 35
HAWKWIND - Magnu
Known only by fans, an excellent fantasy story compressed into a great song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKOQ0BzEZ6k

TRIVIA
Gymnasium comes from the Greek language and literally means "place where naked people meet".

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
I can never lose - at every moment I am succeeding, learning or growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment