Sunday 13 March 2011

MONDAY 14th MARCH 2011 06:20 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (14.3.1941)
In East Africa... Wingate and Haile Selassie establish new headquarters at Burye. The main Italian force in their area is now at Debra Markos. The Italians are negotiating with a local chief called Ras Hailu and are preparing an attack with him.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
With my three client appointments not beginning until 4pm, I have a golden opportunity to get stuff done, like all the stuff I didn't do yesterday!

Twitter Followers = 1062 (up 4)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 1 pint = 600 mls - for a third day!

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I have found that it is the perception of a threat that knocks me out of my spiritually lucid mode. Not surprising really - when faced with a lion, it's not the time to contemplate universal consciousness. You cannot serve if you don't survive! However, the problem is that the mind can exaggerate, exacerbate or just plain create a threat. To pursue my objective of being continually lucid, I now need to train my mind to distinguish between a genuine life-threatening situation, which requires a threat response, and the prospect of material/positional loss, which does not.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
The survivors reacted better to change.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is your response the most appropriate for the situation?

TODAY'S ONELINER
I try not to let my mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
1 peanut butter/jam sandwich, burger/egg/chips, 2 fondant fancies, 2 choc biscuits, 3 chicken thighs 6 squares dark choc, 3 squares milk choc.

TRIVIA
In Calama, a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile, it has never rained.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
It's NOT complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment