Monday 28 March 2011

TUESDAY 29th MARCH 2011 07:00 BST

THIS DAY IN WW2 (29.3.1941)
In East Africa... Cunningham's South African troops take Diredawa, Abyssinia, in their advance west to Addis Ababa. The local Italian population has appealed to the British for help because of atrocities committed by deserters from the native forces after the Italian part of the garrison has withdrawn.

In the Mediterranean... Battle of Cape Matapan. The British give up the chase and return to port. In whole the operation the British lose two aircraft. The training of the British forces is given some credit for the success


TODAY IN MY LIFE

Today is RELOCATION DAY! My chief concern is getting the client couch safely from A to B but the only way is to do it and see. Off early to pack up everything else ready for 10am transport. Two clients at Bradford Cancer Support in the afternoon

I'm gradually getting the hang of the new BLOGGER defaults but I'm not liking it!

Twitter Followers = 1100 (down 1)

Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 1.25 pints = 700mls - again!

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION

I have received great encouragement in the form of the response of those I am helping, so there is currently a powerful sense of fulfilment. I am already passing on newly-acquired emotional management skills to my clients and seeing them respond to it. All good! Equally importantly, my elation is well-grounded, so I feel prepared for both success and adversity. Like anyone I can of course be broken, but there is now an acceptance of this that wasn't there before. I am no longer afraid to be hurt at least not right now!

TODAY'S THOUGHT

Believing is seeing.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU

What will you do better today?

GENUINE STATEMENTS THAT NEEDED RE-PHRASING

IN THIS THEATRE - A NEW PRODUCTION OF "A WOMAN AROUSED" - COMING SOON : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY

2 choc bars, 4 choc biscuits, 2 naan breads, 1 pot fruit yoghurt

TRIVIA

A single coffee tree yields only one pound of roasted, ground coffee annually.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment