Sunday 6 March 2011

MONDAY 7th MARCH 2011 06:30 GMT

THIS DAY IN WW2 (7.3.1941)
In the North Atlantic... The British destroyer Wolverine sinks the German submarine U-47 in a convoy engagement.

TODAY IN MY LIFE
After a frenetic couple of months, the pace is slowing to more like normal, and I can start to forge new routines, the most important of which is to fix my daily meditation to 10am every morning unless I have clients at that time.

A free morning gives me the chance to do some thorough client prep and housework, then seeing clients all afternoon. I also have my first free Monday evening in a long while, and I'm not quite sure how I'll spend it - I may do some more work on my book.

Twitter Followers = 1043 (up 2)
Yesterday the dehumidifier extracted: 0.44 pints = 250 mls - a record low!

TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
A period of stability seems to be upon me, an ideal opportunity to put body, mind and spirit in the right place. Plenty of fluids, meditation, centering and contribution are self-prescribed. The realization of my own vulnerability and a consequential denial of access to "button-pushers" has helped the focus.

The aim is in every sense to become more robust, but particularly in focus and to throw off attachments.

TODAY'S THOUGHT
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end.

TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Is it time to re-assess your life?

TODAY'S ONELINER
What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man? A rumour. : D

WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
6 squares dark choc, burger/chips/egg, 4 fondant fancies, 1 choc biscuit, 1 Feasters burger

TRIVIA
There are about 7,000 feathers on an eagle.

TODAY'S AFFIRMATION
Now is the time to act!

No comments:

Post a Comment